Story Bundle’s NaNoWriMo Writing Tools Bundle ends in 5 days. If you are a first-time NaNoWriMo participant, you are about to learn something on December 1st: you’ve only just begun your writing project. Writing is hard work and every bit of advice and encouragement helps.
Thie bundle contains 12 books. This collection is curated by Kevin J. Anderson, a very prolific writer. Anderson has a lot of fans and critics, but everyone can agree that he is a writer that knows a thing or two about starting a writing project and seeing it through to completion. Anderson has written over 100 books and he’s only 56.
The bundle has two tiers. The first tier can be purchased for $5 and includes the following titles:
- How to Write a Novel by Simon Haynes
- Story Pitch by Scott King
- You Must Write by Kyle McLaughlin
- Become a Successful Indie Author by Craig Martelle
The entire bundle can be purchased for $15. The other titles are:
- The Secrets of Success by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Writing as a Team Sport by Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta
- The Healthy Writer by Joanna Penn and Dr. Euan Lawson
- Bundle Up by Jamie Ferguson
- How to Write a Novel in Ten Days by Dean Wesley Smith
- The How-To Structure Workbook For Trilogies, Series and Parallel Worlds by C. Michelle Jefferies
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers by Blaze Ward
- How to Polish Your Manuscript into a Rock-Solid Book by Andrea Pearson
All books in the bundle come in EPUB and MOBI formats, without DRM. You can buy the bundle on Story Bundle.